Sunrise Flight Academy offers a variety of flight and ground school courses for students not needing or wanting college credit. Courses are offered either under FAA Part 141 (FAA approved courses) or under FAA Part 61 for students who already have met many of the requirements for the certificate or rating completed.
- Private Pilot Airplane Single Engine Land
- Instrument Rating Airplane
- Commercial Pilot Airplane Single Engine Land
- Multi-Engine Rating
- Flight Instructor Single Engine Airplane
- Flight Instructor Instrument Airplane
- Flight Instructor Multi Engine Airplane
Sunrise Flight Academy will also tailor a course to your specific needs.
- Do you need a Flight Review?
- Instrument Proficiency Check?
- ATP preparation?
- Or just want to be checked out to rent one of the Sunrise Aviation airplanes?
Just let us know and we will schedule it!
For more information on the different aircraft types available at our Jacksonville location, go here: Our Fleet
CURRENT AIRPLANE RENTAL RATES
AIRPLANE OR SERVICE
|Piper Warrior Garmin G500||$172|
|Piper Seminole (Dual Only)||$342|
|Pre/Post/Individual Ground Instruction||$60|
Above rates do not include Florida Sales Tax if applicable (7%).
Rates are subject to change based on cost of fuel at KVQQ and other factors.
Current reimbursement rate for fuel purchased elsewhere is $5.65.
Rates effective January 1, 2016.